foodpanda HK Internship Program
Join our Summer Internship Program, where you will be working within a team-oriented workplace to support the wider office to thrive and grow with the business.
Prepare yourself for a steep learning curve and make a real business impact in a fast-growing q-commerce company in Hong Kong. Being tasked with hands-on responsibilities from day one, you will be having on-the-job training within specific business functions.
Our paid-internship program is an amazing opportunity for someone who would like to learn and gain insights with an energetic team at a fast-growing food and retail delivery company. We are offering opportunities in a variety of business functions and inviting you to join us.
Hong Kong Internship Application Timeline
23 Mar – 23 Apr 2023
This is the first step in the process, and gives you an opportunity to tell us all about yourself.
31 Mar – 27 Apr 2023
Our assessments are unique to foodpanda and help us determine if foodpanda is a good fit for you.
24 Apr – 3 May 2023
At this stage, we’d like to get to know you better and give you a chance to ask us questions.
Congratulations! We look forward to welcoming you to foodpanda.
Who are we looking for?
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree students in any discipline with no more than 1 year of full-time working experience. Final year students are highly encouraged to join our program
- Sociable character and positive attitude towards new challenges
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, high fluency in English
- Able to work independently and can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- An independent and highly motivated fast learner
- Fun! We work hard, so we can play harder!
- Hungry to make a difference